Amaravati: A huge fire broke out in the complex of firework shops set up at Gymkhana Ground in Vijayawada, Gandhinagar area on Sunday morning. In this accident, two persons named Brahma and Kashi died and others were seriously injured. A huge fire spread to 15 shops on the ground. The incident took place around 7.30 am. As the fire spread to the shops, the entire area shook with the explosion of the bombs in the shop. Some shops were completely gutted, while others were partially gutted. As the fire broke out suddenly, the organizers immediately informed the fire brigade. Firefighters who responded in time brought the fire under control. The injured in the accident were shifted to the government hospital for treatment. Officials have come to a preliminary estimate that it was caused by an electrical short circuit. A case has been registered and investigation is underway.